Thursday, April 28, 2016

Tugby Results Updated for April 24th, 2016

Last Sunday saw the return of an old friend, Stuart Choche.  Stu has been away from SL for the past year, but is famous in Tugby circles not only for his playing ability but also for his outstanding work on the Logo for the Tugby group!  It was great to see you Stuart and we hope to see more of you.  

Please remember that I will be out of the country from May 12th through the 28th.  I'll be back in SL on the 29th, but have been asked to help with sailboat races at 8 am SLT that morning.  I sent a notice to the group asking for volunteers to run the Tugby games on May 15th, 22nd, and 29th.  Please let me know if you are willing to help with that and I will make sure you have the proper permissions.

Results for last Sunday:

0 / 1 ALLIE
2 / 4 CARLA
3 / 4 CAROL
1 / 3 DAGGER
1 / 4 FORREST
3 / 4 LYNN
2 / 4 SONIA
2 / 4 STU
2 / 4 YASMIN

Results for the season:



No comments:

Post a Comment