Friday, August 28, 2015

Tugby Results Updated for August 23, 2015

Well this past week has been a week from hell on the computer front. During the first game last Sunday, my computer gave up its ghost.  I was able to phone MTW on my cell and ask him to notify you of the problem.  I'd been having previous problems, but thought I had them fixed.  The bottom line was that the motherboard gave up the ghost and had to be replaced.  Thanks to Newegg, I was able to buy a new one and get it second day air.  Woot.  Many Many thanks to Yasmin for jumping in and running the next two games. 

I would also like to welcome back two very good players that we have not seen for a long time, Forrest Gibbs and Jean Quartz.  Welcome back.  

Oh, and I also apologize for announcing that the games would be at 10 am... I hadn't woken up sufficiently.  I announced based on MY time, not SLT.  My apologizes again!!


No comments:

Post a Comment