Friday, July 24, 2015

Tugby Results Updated for July 19, 2015

Many thanks to Lynn for running Tugby last Sunday.  At 2 am Sunday morning I woke up with a terrible pain in my right eye.  I went to the Emergency Room and was diagnosed with a corneal abrasion, a scratch on my cornea.  I was given eye drops and sent home. MUCH pain all day and when I went to an eye doctor on Monday, the abrasion had tripled in size because my eyelid rubbed on it.  The eye doctor inserted a "band-aid" in the form of a contact lens. I had immediate pain relief!  As I am writing this on Friday, the eye is still a little bloodshot, but mostly healed.  I should be back and ready to lead on Sunday.  Results for last Sunday are below and below that the cumulative results for the season.

0 / 3 ALLIE
2 / 5 BURT
5 / 5 CARLA
5 / 5 CAROL
0 / 5 GEM
2 / 2 LYNN
1 / 5 MAYA   



No comments:

Post a Comment